Created by former Ringling Bros. Ringmaster Kevin Venardos (veh-NARR-dos), the Venardos Circus wraps world-class animal-free circus acts into a Broadway Musical-style format dubbed “The American Circus with the heart of a Broadway Show.”
This year we’re building the dream with an all-new, larger tent crafted by one of the finest tent makers in Italy. With that we will be unveiling our new seating layout, Ringmaster VIP Experience, and new acts mixed with old favorites.
From the moment you approach the tent, you’ll be transported back in time to the golden days of the traveling circus with an amazing assortment of aerialists, acrobats, juggling, balancing, comedy, daredevilry, magic, musical production, and MUCH more, this amazing Circus experience will truly delight adults and kids of all ages.
One hour before each showtime, the doors to the circus open with pre-show performance attractions to enjoy. Classic circus treats like Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Nachos, House-made all-natural Pink Lemonade, and more are available. The main event lasts approximately 90 minutes, with a brief intermission.
If you’ve been to the Venardos Circus before, we can’t wait to see you again and show off our new tent.
If you’ve never been to the Venardos Circus before, what are you waiting for?
With only two weeks in town we expect all of the performances to completely sell out online in advance, so don’t hesitate to get your tickets! Once we sell out online there are no tickets available at the show.
We do not have any animals in our circus, just critically acclaimed human performers procured from the biggest stages around the world.
Please bring a printed or digital copy of the ticket emailed to you with the unique ticket barcode on your smartphone for scanning.
Come early and enjoy our pre-show party! The General Admission sections are on a first-come first-placed
basis. To properly accommodate all of our VIP and Premium families we pre-plan a seating map so all of our
groups can sit together regardless of when everyone arrives.
• One Baby per adult admitted free with each paying adult. Babies must remain in arms or laps and can not
take up an additional seat. (12mons or younger per paying adult seated on a lap.)
• No strollers are allowed in the tent but they can be parked outside.
• All seating at the Venardos Circus is ADA accessible.
All sales are final. No refunds but we’re happy to move your tickets to another night with 48 hours notice.
If you can not attend please consider donating your tickets to a friend or neighbor who needs the brightness of the circus!
Please double check your tickets for times and dates as e are unable to honor unused tickets should you miss your performance.
If you need to move your tickets to a new date, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email used to purchase the tickets and the date you’d like to move to. As long as there are no changes to the type or quantity we can move the tickets for you.
NOTE: We need 48 hours notice from the current ticket so we have time to resell your original seats.
If you need to change the quantity or type of ticket, you will need to place a new order then email email@example.com to have the original order canceled. Refunds after a replacement order has been made takes up to 3 business days to process.
Restrooms will be available along with options for sanitizing and washing your hands.
The main event lasts approximately 90 minutes, with a brief intermission.
• The taking of photos and videos during the show is not only permitted but positively encouraged! (Share and tag us @VenardosCircus).
• Please, no outside food or drinks can be brought into the tent.
• Smoking or Vaping is not permitted inside the tent.
• While we love our furry friends, pets cannot be accommodated, however, Licensed Service Animals are welcome.
• The tent is rain and windproof and shows will continue rain or shine unless there is a severe danger to the tent or show. When the weather is warm we have two 7ft tall industrial evaporative coolers that cool the tent and provide airflow. When the weather is cool we have heaters to keep conditions inside temperate. If it has been raining there may be a chance of mud or puddles at the location so please dress accordingly. We take great care to plan our stops across America following the most pleasant weather possible but occasionally Mother Nature has other plans.
Our events adhere to the local ordinances in all cities regarding the encouragement or requirement of mask-wearing. All of the cast and crew of the circus have been Vaccinated against COVID-19.
Classic circus treats like Popcorn, Cotton Candy, and Lemonade will be available but we encourage you to order online when you buy your tickets. Everything is made fresh daily and this helps us plan properly and avoid waste.
There are no peanuts for sale. Our popcorn is dairy and gluten-free. Pink Lemonade is made fresh from scratch daily, 100% natural and contains no artificial colors. Cotton candy is also made fresh daily out of pure sugarcane-based sugar.
Usually free and onsite but can vary by location. Check the event details on your ticket or our Facebook event.